facebook twitter pinterest instagram bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Pages

Tuesday 10 February 2015

Beautiful Bath Bombs and Scrumptious Bubble Bars! Lush Haul

Hey Hey!
 
Welcome lovelies.
 
I'm back with a gorgeous Lush Haul. I placed this order last week, i'm a huge Lush fan, with my nearest store being 30 miles away I love that I can have my scrumptious smelling treats delivered!
 
First up, 'Floating Flower', Petals of Love and Colour.


 
This is a really big product, and it smells divine, I've never been very good and differentiating between smells, but I can really smell the Jasmine in this bath bomb. They are £3.50 each and worth every penny!
 
Up next, 'Love Locket', Open your heart.
 
 
This is HUGE! And really heavy, it isn't my favourite of the Lush scents but I love the look of it and i'm really excited to try it out, because it's so big and I just have a standard size bath I will probably cut this bath bomb in half and use it for two separate baths. This one is now unfortunately out of stock online.
 
Now onto, 'Twilight', Let The Sun Set On Worries.
 
 
This one is still available and priced at £3.35.
I love the colour and the moon and stars design.
It smells absolutely wonderful, lavender...ahhh, I can't wait to have a bath time bubble with this little number!
 
Now, here we have, 'Heart Throb', Oh, Mi Amore....
 

 
Another gorgeous Valentines themed item from those clever folks at Lush. It is effectively a glitter/bubble bar sandwich! Perfectly sized for two! This is fragranced with  Frangipani Absolute and smells perfect, it also contains Shea Butter so will no doubt leave the skin beautiful and soft, and it's a bargain at just £3.65.
 
 
Next it's another glittery number!
'Sunnyside', Bright and Sparkling.
 

 
The picture doesn't do the shimmer on this any justice! It is, well, just wow! I love anything shiny, so a shiny bubble bar for just £3.75?!? Yes please!!
This has fresh citrus scents, just perfect.
 
Finally, onto my final item of my haul, the item I bought because of the tones of other bloggers and Instagramers posting on it, the gorgeous, crazy, beautifully wonderful.....
'Unicorn Horn!!'
Dreams Can Come True.
 

Another shimmery number. My boys love the look of this one so something tells me I wont be getting much, if any use from it, but it's ok, I got to see and hold it so i'll live!
Again this bubble bar is one of my fave scents, Lavender....beautiful! And just £3.25.
 
All in all a really fantastic range of products, i'm super excited to try them all out, and promise to report back with reviews from not just me, but my sprogs and hubby too!!
 
All products, except from the Love Locket are in stock at the time of this blog being published, and can be purchased HERE as well as in store.
 
Once again thanks for reading along lovelies!
I'll be back tomorrow with a look at some Valentines items we have picked up this week.
But for daily posts and pictures please follow me on my other outlets, and don't forget to share this blog if you like that you read!
 
Until next time,
Much Love,
xoxox
 
 



 
 


 
 


 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme