facebook twitter pinterest instagram bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Pages

Friday 13 February 2015

Couples Cuteness! Valentines Day!

Hey Hey!
 
 
My husband and I have been together for well over a decade now, we aren't huge on Valentines Day, I like to think if you love someone, it should be demonstrated all year round, not just once a year......That said, Sainsburys had some super cute Valentines couple items that I couldn't resist, i'd probably have picked them up if it wasn't the season of LOVE to be honest!
 

 
First up, this gorgeous couples movie night set!
How cute is this?!
Steve and I have two sons, aged 6 and 8, so as you can imagine our 'Date Nights', often consist of a takeaway, a movie and some popcorn! This set in my opinion is perfect!
All items are really solid and well made, and will no doubt last for years, you can get a lot of popcorn in the box too, so its perfect for  sharing!
 
 
A few days later I grabbed these, I love them!
Steve and I have been a couple for 13 years and will celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary this summer, yet we don't have, or have never had any 'his n hers' items. We love our coffee, its how we function, so we can be a sickeningly cute couple whilst getting our caffeine fix! Although Steve complains they aren't big enough, they are small mugs and he likes a bucket of the good stuff!
 
Lastly, if you thought the above was sickeningly sweet, look away now!
Our sons are still very young, but they do have their crushes!
And whilst we don't force it, I will support them and provide funds for them to buy little token gifts, and here they are! They gave them to their sweethearts yesterday on the last day school and were gifted sweet items back, so so sweet! 
 

 
So that's it!
Just a little peek at the love shared in our home this Valentines!
Whatever your opinions, weather you embrace the day or not, have a wonderful weekend!
 
 
Ill be back on Monday with my first 'Mummy Monday' Post! I'm excited to share more of my little munchkins with you.
 
Don't forget to click on the links below and follow me on twitter/instagram etc, and drop me a comment if you liked this post!
 
Much love,
xoxox
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme